Friday 12 January 2018

Still cold

My cold continues.

I've completed Small Person's card.  I can't show you the inside because it has lots of photos, but this is the outside:


I've also made her leggings out of some specially purchased posh fabric.  All the learnings from the various inexpensive-fabric pairs went into making these, I hope they fit.

I've been making headway in my fabric clearing/sorting/tidying.  All the outstanding stuff was piled on the guest bed,  and I've now cleared the guest bed.  Admittedly, part of it was cleared to a pile in another room , so I can't put my hand on my heart and say it's all done. But this pile is neat, and is just fabric.

I really have done loads.  Stuff has been sorted and boxed. Drawers have been organised. Cupboards rearranged.    Stuff has even been thrown away (we have a textile recycling service, so that's helpful).
I also gave a huge bag of stretch jersey to our local AmDram group's seamstress.








  

Followers